Tuesday 25 August 2015

Canadian National Exhibition

The start of the CNE usually is the first sign that summer is coming to an end. For me, it is usually a reminder I am getting older. Opening day falls on or close to my birthday every year so you can guess how I spent the majority of my birthdays growing up.

The EX has changed so much over the decades. I went last year for the first time in more than 10 years and couldn't get over how different it seemed.


For photos of what it used to look like and to learn more about the history of The Ex you can visit the CNE archives at http://www.cnearchives.com/virtual.htm

This is me and my brother at the 1977 CNE

1914
1917



1920
1939

Related Links

The Three Stooges visit the CNE

What the CNE used to look like  - Blog TO

2014 CNE

2014 CNE

No comments:

Post a Comment